(#6517 (permalink)) Old
THE FAPMAN Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mr. Fap

Points: 9,708, Level: 14 Points: 9,708, Level: 14 Points: 9,708, Level: 14

Re: Complaint of the day - April 18th 2013, 07:21 AM

STRONG LANGUAGE
I miss Andre. I miss Darius. I miss Burton, i miss Charles, I miss all of them. And i lost contact. In a way of needing to dissapear from the net. And then, Andre's friend found me and said: Hey, are you Sven? I said yeah. He replied with: "Andre is dead. He died when he went on the line. Im sorry that this is the only way you found out, and im sorry that i couldnt say anything for before, i couldnt trace you. Anyways, he died on 22.8...." I was shocked. And after long depression, and sadness and lonelyness and all of that shit... I pulled myself together... And i still honor him more than those fucking guns on the funeral, same guns who killed him. Why Andre? Why my friend, my brother, my soul? I dont understand... Why? Why did they took him away from me... Did i do something wrong?
....... Thats my life... Life of suffering... Fuck this shit, im going to get high, go to school, get back from school, wait for friday to pass, and then i will get drunk, get high and get laid. Cuz fuck you all...
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.