View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Not_here Offline
I can't get enough

Name: nobody

Points: 37,084, Level: 27 Points: 37,084, Level: 27 Points: 37,084, Level: 27

Re: Period Stories? - April 26th 2013, 02:05 PM

I feel a little weird saying my embarassing story but I'll say it anyways

I was in sixth grade in an all girls school. We had a lady come once every two weeks to speak to the class about various issues in puberty. It wasn't really a class though, and we didn't really get graded or anything so students laughed openly a lot and made jokes about the things the lady was lecturing about.

The same day the lady was talking about periods was my first day getting it. And it was so heavy! She was saying that it's okay to ask a teacher to be excused and tell them it's an emergency or it's a girl thing because they'll understand. I immediately recognized that this is what was happening to me at the same moment. I half had the urge to raise my hand at that moment and ask to go to the bathroom but I couldn't get myself to do it because I didn't know how to deal with it. It was my first time hearing about it. My older sister had it but all I knew was the cramps. Then after that lesson we went to have snack time. My uniform skirt was all bloody and stuff so I made sure to be the last one on line but then I was leaning against the radiator and some of the blood went on it and it showed because the radiator was painted white. After that I got off the line and went to sit at the table, I had too painful cramps to eat anything.
I felt so bad about myself from this. Sigh. We didn't have a school nurse and I wasn't friends with any of my classmates to even ask for them for a pad. I didn't even know who had theirs yet, most didn't though but they knew what it was so maybe they could've helped me, idk. I stayed like that till the end of the day, 4:00 pm. Luckily though it only got heavy towards the middle of the school day. One of the most embarassing moments.