View Single Post
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Magical Forest. Offline
Crazy Penguin Lady
I can't get enough

Name: Hannah

Points: 30,771, Level: 25 Points: 30,771, Level: 25 Points: 30,771, Level: 25

Re: Period Stories? - April 26th 2013, 04:24 PM

I started my period when I was 10 and I remember talking to a teacher about it as we didn't have any bins in our toilets, and she didn't believe me. Neither did any of my friends. So my mum had to come into school to talk to the teacher, and everyone in my class heard the conversation, so I was known as 'period girl'. No one in my year had started theirs yet, and most of them didn't even know what one was anyway!!! I had to use the teachers toilets and the teachers that didn't know used to have a go at me for it. Trying to explain was always so embarrassing.

Also, when I was 11, we were at a water park in Spain. And guess what? My period came. How on earth can you hide something like this when nothing was available, nobody had supplies and I was terrified of using tampons. I was just wearing a swimming costume and queueng up for a water slide and blood ended up going down my leg. So many people saw... Luckily it wasn't too heavy, but it was noticeable, I had to hide in the toilets for the rest of the day