Thread: Period Stories?
View Single Post
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: Period Stories? - May 2nd 2013, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzyfoshizzy9090 View Post
Well, this happened today. Yesterday I started my period & ask my brother to take me to the store and buy me tampons. So we went to Wal-Mart. Then this morning I was in a HUGE rush its was 7:40, and thats what time my bus comes. (I forgot we were taking the car to school lol) So I showered, I had noticed that I forgot to take out my tampon! I was bleeding & very heavy blood too. I quickly came into my room and removed it because my stepmom was in the bathroom and my brother was in the other one. I didn't know where to put it! So I grabbed a beef jerky bad and tossed it in there! I was going to throw it away. /: Until I realized I was already super late. Today my brother went into my room and opened the bag! I turned red and he awkwardly gagged, then walked out! What do I do!?
Hi there

to TeenHelp!

Well, how old is your brother? If he took you to the store to buy tampons, then he seems pretty mature. He knows that it's a natural thing, but I'm sure he's wondering why there was a tampon in a beef jerky bag! In this situation, you can just let it go and let him eventually forget, or you can tell him why you put a tampon in the bag - but that might be even more awkward.

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers