Thread: Triggering: Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman
View Single Post
  (#295 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: Trayvon Martin - May 9th 2013, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koharuchan View Post
Wow. What I'm seeing on that website is bull. Change for Trayvon? I still don't understand why little angel Trayvon is so damned special. Since they're looking to have the laws changed so that this can be prevented, why are they calling it change for Trayvon? Shouldn't it be change for everyone who has lost loved ones in similar situations?

I firmly believe that Zimmerman should walk. Yeah, he was stupid by making the decision to follow him. But I do not believe he attacked the kid. As Ben said, this whole stupid case has been a huge lynch mob of racial shit from the start. And in my opinion, that's just pathetic.
^ This. You see, this happened by where I live. And I agree that it's sad, but this happens everyday. In fact a month ago someone from my old school was shot and killed. If they're going to make a law, it should be for all of the families and people out there suffering from incidents like these.

But that goes for everything, bullying laws, and things like that. I mean, they should have had laws in place to prevent this from happening. They shouldn't have waited until it was too late. I just feel like how many people are going to die before they realize that something needs to me done?

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers