View Single Post
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Not_here Offline
I can't get enough

Name: nobody

Points: 37,084, Level: 27 Points: 37,084, Level: 27 Points: 37,084, Level: 27

Re: cutting hair on my own - May 18th 2013, 03:52 PM

I didn't cut my hair in about two weeks didn't SH in one week. But still picked my skin in a more anxiety and stress behavior way. I'm working in that still.

Thank you guys for everything. I've been keeping myself distracted and my hands busy as much as possible. I tried holding something frozen, it actually worked for a distraction also pushing it off, saying I'll do it later, later, later till I lose the urge. It works because I'm a master at procrastinating

I used to make bracelets out of embroidery string, I might start doing that again My dad has this mysterious looking ball of tough textured yarn. Not sure if it's hemp yarn or not lol. But I'm curious to make a bracelet out of it

I don't think cutting paper is a bad idea, and I think I could mostly be around scissors and even use them. (I did a craft project with scissors recently and was fine) As long as I tell myself I will only use the scissors for so and so...I have to define what I'm using it for and make boundaries. Then I won't use it for anything that I didn't mention if that makes any sense. I could still try ripping paper It sounds like it would be more satisfying for some reason
thanks again. <3