Thread: self harm free
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Beautiful Lie Offline
Average Joe

Name: Nicole

Points: 10,106, Level: 14 Points: 10,106, Level: 14 Points: 10,106, Level: 14

Smile self harm free - June 6th 2013, 06:55 AM

Well, this is a bit obvious as to what it is about but anyway, I have been slef harm free for a few months now and I have been given quite a good way of beating slef harm. I'm using distractions and I am using a reward system. The reward system was set up by this guy that's really nice and really sweet who is the one trying to help me get better this is a good tool to have and I am really grateful that I have him to help me trough. For those of you still suffering with self harm and the ones on the road to recovery, keep fighting you will do it, you can beat this, at the moment the one song that is really helping me pull through is fighter by christina aguilera. Having a song that's helping you through is always a great tool to beating slef harm.

If any of you beautiful people need someone to talk to about self harm or anything and I mean absoultly anything then just PM/VM me and I will reply and I will do all that I can to help you even you guys I know you need someone to give you a helping hand if you didn't then you wouldn't likely to be on here. Just believe in yourself. You are beautiful. Keep smiling. You are a fighter!

Giving up doesn't mean your weak sometimes it means that your strong enough to let go <3

Today isn't just another day, today I'll create something beautiful <3

Always feel free to VM/PM/Email me for anything always happy to help the best I can