View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Happy Birthday to Me!! - June 11th 2013, 02:30 AM

I made it another year, guys. Today is my fifteenth birthday. I don’t understand how I could have such a great day, but still feel the need to hurt myself.

My birthday started at midnight with messages and videos from my friends, which was really sweet. I watched the season finale of Army Wives and then I went to bed. I woke up at around nine and just laid there for a few moments. It doesn’t feel like my birthday, but what do birthdays feel like? I went to my hair appointment and had a lot of fun chatting with my mom’s hairdresser as she tasseled, highlighted, and washed my hair. It’s now a dark curly brown with hints of blonde. Shortly after, we went to my last medication management appointment. My doctor looked like he wanted to cry, “I’ve really enjoyed working with you, and I wish you all the best.” I extended my hand and told him that I hoped his retirement begins on a good note. After that, we picked up my twin brother. We all ran through the rain like little kids on the way back to the car. We picked up my little brother and headed towards the restaurant. When we got home, I wrapped his presents. My dad got home and we decided to go to the store in the middle of the flood for a cake. “Who goes out in the middle of a tornado warning and a flood for cake? We do!!” I’ve never seen the store so empty before! We started dancing down the aisles just for the hell of it. Ha! I’m sure the security people watching the cameras had some fun watching the store tonight. My dad picked me out these beautiful purple carnations. We walked back out and waited for my dad to pull the car up, and I snapped an awesome picture.

We ate cake, and I opened my presents. I got Demi’s and 30 Seconds to Mars’ new albums, along with Demi’s documentary and Sarah Dessen’s new book. I also got some nail stuff and a really cool Keurig iced coffee set. I called my grandparents and I had an instant panic attack from the memories from last year, but it’s all okay now. The woman who is living in our new house will be moved out by Thursday. It’s really happening.

Thanks, guys, for getting me through another year. Because I didn’t want to make it to fifteen. But I did. By the way, this will also be on my blog. I just wanted it here so I could add the pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
forums/f37-birthdays/att2314-purple-jpg   forums/f37-birthdays/att2315-beautiful-jpg  

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers