(#4 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38

Re: Doctor's Appointment. - June 22nd 2013, 06:00 PM

Hi there.

It sounds like you're going through a tough time and I'm sorry to hear that. It's really brilliant that you're trying to get help thought and that you're wanting to see your doctor and that you're coming here for some support and advice too so that's something to be really proud of yourself for.

I think you should just be honest with you doctor. That way they can support you the best possible way they can and they can also put in place other support if they and you feel that that would be beneficial for yourself. Doctors have a lot of resources and have seen a lot of people and therefore have a lot of experience. They do this job because they care and want to help people like yourself, okay? The more you tell them, the more they can help.

I was once hospitalised for five months because of self harm, but it was severe. I was in hospital every day getting stitches for several weeks. Hospital is a last resort. I don't think that your doctor will take that action. But that's nothing to worry about now. Focus on this appointment in a positive way of getting help, okay?

Stay fighting, you can beat this and you deserve support so don't ever be afraid to reach out.
Jessie.

’Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.’

Big sis, always and forever, 15/04/2018