View Single Post
  (#241 (permalink)) Old
InSovietRussiaORGASMGotU Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 14,869, Level: 17 Points: 14,869, Level: 17 Points: 14,869, Level: 17

Re: What proof do you want? And in turn, what proof do you have? - April 4th 2009, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K. View Post
Then WHY DO YOU EVEN REPLY?? Is it just me, or are half of your "response" posts - "Well I don't feel like it! Oh you're just mean! Oh you won't consider my beliefs or are ridiculing them! Let's just drop it! I don't feel like it. Or I'm busy! Or well we disagree so let's drop all of this, it's pointless"

Right... because one side is making supernatural untestable claims about invisible Magic men in the skies & then going "You can't prove it doesn't exist! So check mate!"

The definition of this Thing we are supposed to prove is so vague & also untestable. Before it was "God is making storms/throwing lightning & sitting in the clouds" (& etc claims, that were actually testable... at least to us now & guess what? No magic man there!)
Then the claims about God start moving further & further as more & more things are explained through naturalistic means & do not require some divine intervention to happen. The so called God of the gaps: we don't know smth - thus "GODDIDIT"!
These gaps of lack of knowledge are constantly being filled & less & less space is left for the supernatural.
LOL this about sums up how I feel about this.