View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
guillotine_blades Offline
One of those old people ;)
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Amber

Points: 12,951, Level: 16 Points: 12,951, Level: 16 Points: 12,951, Level: 16

January 6th 2009, 03:41 PM

ok. this usually takes awhile for me. lol. I have my nipples pierced (srry, no pics, read the rules!! lol) and my nose pierced on the right side, I also of course have three holes in each ear, but I don't wear jewelry in them and I used to have my Conch pierced, but it rejected

Tattoos
My first, it says Hope Dies Last. I got it a few weeks after my 18th bday and I thought it was fitting. After everything else in your life seems to be gone, you still have to have hope.

My second, Its for my angel (The baby that I lost) on Sept 11 2006 and I got it that october.

My third, My heart, I was married, hence the gold band, but he broke my heart over and over again hence it being so torn up and broken. the little K in the heart under it is for my son Kain

My fourth, My floral piece. I absolutely love it.

My fifth, Its a symbol from the TV show, Roswell. I am obsessed with it.

My sixth and seventh, My six shooters. Ever since I was around 16 I wanted these guns on my boobs/chest but I always said I was going to wait until I got breast implants before I got them. I finally said "screw it" and realized that I am not going to have any kind of money for cosmetic surgery for a long long long long time.

"omg i might be pregnant!?!?!"

"ok..calm down..pee on your keyboard...nope its negative"