View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
justdatdude Offline
Average Joe

Name: Jack

Points: 7,304, Level: 12 Points: 7,304, Level: 12 Points: 7,304, Level: 12

Re: why dose my depression vanish away and then come back - July 5th 2013, 02:52 PM

Well as of your current attitude right now, " i dont feel very happy either. im not laughing or anything"

That's normal, there's nothing to be overwhelmingly happy about, or something to laugh about at this current time. So your attitude right now is perfectly normal. There are many things that can trigger depression, and also cause it to revert.

Current mood,(Whether something has happened that makes you feel sad)

Lifestyle (Something that you are not comfortable with in your life, whether it be the Present, Future or Past.)

Health. (Tiredness, stress, hunger, thirst, repression, etc..)

There are many things that can affect your mood, but they can only affect your mood temporarily not permanently, Your moods will continue to change until they reach the end of the circle point, where it should revert to complete normality. I advise you to look at the Factors above (Health, Lifestyle, Current mood) and try to target the main cause of your depression, if you still can not, its fine, the main cause of your depression Will reduce over time and be reduced to nothing important.

N/A