View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
minniemouseprincess Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Julia

Points: 12,664, Level: 16 Points: 12,664, Level: 16 Points: 12,664, Level: 16

Re: I Guess I'm Just Lonely - July 15th 2013, 03:49 AM

I’m sorry=( I feel like that a LOT too. I do have a best friend but besides her, I don’t reall have any close friends. For a while I thought I did but they turned out to not be what I thought they were. I’m very shy and extremely nervous so its hard for me to make friends with people. I really want to, but I don’t know how to start the convo or ask them to hang out with me because i’m afraid they will say no. I have been rejected MANY times. I’ve tried to get close to people MANY times and they just didn’t return that feeling and shut me out for other people. Its a really hurtful thing especially since those friendships I put a lot into and nothing came out of it. They just left. My best friend has been the only one that has stayed through everything and although I am VERY thankful for her and love her like no other, there’s still times when I feel lonely because ether she isn’t around at that moment or she doesn’t understand me about something. I really wish I had more close friends, but I don’t know if that will ever happen. Most of the time when I am not at school, i’m ether online or watching TV because there’s just nothing else TO do. But I kind of hate it and wish I could be out doing stuff. I do get out sometimes though and of course I see my best friend when I can, so i’m not totally confinded in my house. But I do know what you mean. I don’t know if this helped at all since I really give advice, not sure how to since im kinda in the same situation=( but I hope it makes you feel better to know you certainly aren’t alone. If you ever want to talk to someone or just want a new friend, i’m here=)