View Single Post
  (#6465 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,016
Points: 194,705, Level: 62
Points: 194,705, Level: 62 Points: 194,705, Level: 62 Points: 194,705, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 15th 2013, 10:43 AM

I'm going to your funeral in a few minutes. I hope your family is okay with me being there because I feel like this is something I needed to do to tell you goodbye. We lost a really great teacher with your passing after all, but you're not in any pain anymore and now it's time for you to stop fighting and have a good long rest. Goodbye and rest in peace.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
Reply With Quote
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.