View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
JollyRancher. Offline
Princess of the Unicorns
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Daisy or Dacashe

Points: 15,811, Level: 18 Points: 15,811, Level: 18 Points: 15,811, Level: 18

my parents dont want me to go to college out of state - July 22nd 2013, 04:25 AM

Okay, so I'm starting my senior year this September and I've been looking are colleges around America. I don't really want to stay in the state I'm in so I was looking for one out of state and I found one I really like. I email the university and got sent a huge booklet with school education and major. Then a few weeks after they sent me discs which showed what the school did. I really liked the university. So I sat down with my parent and started to discuss over college. I showed them the booklet and discs with a lot of excitement. And then they just crush my hopes. They told me to find a college in my state. They told me that I could not leave the state. They told me they wouldn't help pay unless it was a college in state or only a few hours out of state. The university. I like is in California. I live in Connecticut. Ever since I showed them, they have tried to get me to find a college. In state. They even tried guilt tripping me.

My mother is very sick and can barely walk. My father works from 6 to late at night. My two sisters tend to disappear for hours and I'm the one left to take care of her. It pisses me off. Why? Well because I'm the only one that does housework. That takes care of everyone. My sisters don't help with anything. My father gets home and starts yelling about how I do nothing. Of course I would be fed up with it. So now that I found a nice school far away from them, they start freaking out. I hate it because I feel like I should be able to be free to chose where I want to go to school.

Used to be Misslostintears
If you ever want to talk or something, i am always here.
I've been around for a while now.

If someone tells you that something you love is wrong,
THEY ARE WRONG
IF someone tries to destroy your dreams,
SHOW THEM THAT WHAT THEY DO IS NOT GOING TO STOP YOU

YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS,
IT'S YOUR LIFE,
LIVE IT YOUR WAY!