View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
RiseFromTheAshes Offline
♔ Queen of Ambivalence ♔
Average Joe

Name: Emily

Points: 9,201, Level: 14 Points: 9,201, Level: 14 Points: 9,201, Level: 14

Re: I need help my parents found out about my self harm?! - July 25th 2013, 02:44 AM

I'm sorry, that really didn't go over very well. At least your mom seems a bit more understanding. Just give it time. Your dad will calm down. They may not have reacted ideally but they are ultimately concerned for you and your health. People tend to freak out when they find out a loved one self harms because self harm is so misunderstood. Maybe you could show them a website about self harm or write them a letter so they can understand what you're going through better. I'd recommend you show them this (click here), it's quite informative.

♥ PM me anytime, I'm here for you ♥

Out of the ashes I'm burning like a fire. You can save your apologies, you're nothing but a liar. I've got shame, I've got scars that I will never show. I'm a survivor in more ways than you know. 'Cause all the pain and the truth, I wear like a battle wound. So ashamed, so confused, I was broken and bruised. Now I'm a warrior.

Last edited by RiseFromTheAshes; July 25th 2013 at 02:46 AM. Reason: adding a link