View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: I think I might be developing an eating disorder?? - August 4th 2013, 08:55 PM

Hey there,

First off, welcome to TeenHelp! I'm proud of you for taking initiative and reaching out for your eating issues.

Here on TeenHelp, nobody is a medical professional. We're all teens like you, and although many of us have tons of experience and lots of advice to offer, we can not diagnose you with an eating disorder. I can guarantee that these symptoms are not healthy, that you do not deserve to feel this way, and that many of these thought processes can lead to an eating disorder.

I'd recommend reaching out to an adult you trust and talk about how you are feeling. This is a crucial point in your life where you can make two turns; you can begin the process of self-love, which will be long, but will save you from a lot of heartbreak. Either that, or you can not reach out, isolate yourself, and find yourself coming to this forum for other reasons, and possibly hospitals, inpatient units, and death can often be around the corner. You need to choose to reach out before its too late. It's okay to be vulnerable and express how you're feeling. Things can get better.

something burning?