Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#827 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,015, Level: 26 Points: 34,015, Level: 26 Points: 34,015, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - August 14th 2013, 06:30 PM

WHAT PART OF I CAN'T TAKE THIS CLASS WITH THAT WOMAN DOES THE UNIVERSE NOT UNDERSTAND??!! I e-mailed you for a reason so you'd better FUCKING answer me, but even if she is teaching again I'm stuck with her because the other section is full. I felt like when I switched myself back to this section that I was screwing myself over and I WAS apparently so something had better change because she makes me want to kill myself and I REFUSE to go through that again! It looks like you may have been looking out for me after all, next time you might want to tell me so I don't undo your work in my favor. You can expect an e-mail too.

Edit: e-mails sent, not expecting an answer back from either of you, but either way it's too late. I still think this was just a coincidence and not me accidentally reversing something you put in place to protect me, but if I'm wrong about that I don't expect you to switch me back again. I either want a situation set up where I DO NOT deal with her or I want OUT of her class in a way that doesn't fuck up my entire life because she wants to be a bitch. I very reluctantly gave her a second chance and she blew it, in fact it was worse than the first one so I'm borderline REFUSING her a third. If I end up stuck as I suspect I will be, I will ask you to talk to her. I excused you from that offer on the assumption that I would never have to deal with her again, so I'll take you up on that now before I punch her in the face and end my career before it starts.

I am in fact stuck with her, but now the guy is saying that he doesn't have me listed in his section, which is weird because that's what my schedule says. I hope I have a section of this class to take because it will screw up my entire life if I don't.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; August 15th 2013 at 06:07 PM.