View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Lilith Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,826, Level: 12 Points: 6,826, Level: 12 Points: 6,826, Level: 12

Re: 13 and pregnant! - August 28th 2013, 12:21 AM

Well...one thing I can say is...your parents did that for a reason, they cared. I think you broke a barrier a bit...but...because you are 13...you have to rely on them.
Do you think you can raise a child? Have you spoken to your boyfriend about it? Do you know what you would do?...would you consider adoption? Abortion?...

You need to make sure you are pregnant of course - don't just take a missed period for pregnancy! Because that can be caused by other reasons and can be considerably normal for your age. I would suggest a pregnancy test IF you or your boyfriend can get your hands on one and it has been past two weeks since this happened.

You will also of course need to talk to your parents. Does your school have a councilor? You may be able to get advice from them but they have the responsibility of contacting your parents as well, and the longer it is left, the worse it could be to tell them.

Whatever you do, think it through well...and I am sure other members of the site will give you some better information!