View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Lizzie Offline
Volunteering Officer
Outside, huh?

Name: Lizzie

Points: 32,471, Level: 26 Points: 32,471, Level: 26 Points: 32,471, Level: 26

Re: How to tell my aunt and uncle that my cousin is pregnant? - August 28th 2013, 05:56 PM

You are right; she needs a responsible adult in her life looking after her right now. Being 14 and pregnant can have a lot of complications and she really needs to see a doctor as soon as she can. I think the best way to approach this would be to tell your own parents what happened. Tell them everything she said about getting positive pregnancy tests, about not telling anyone and not running away. Then your parents can talk to your Aunt and Uncle about it. It might go over more smoothly that way.

But, you need to do this today, you don’t know when she will decide to run away and someone needs to know sooner rather than later. If you feel like you can’t tell your parents face to face, you can try writing all of this down and placing the letter somewhere you know they will find it. That way they will still get the information. It’s not fair to you that your cousin put you in this situation, but, now you do need to do the responsible thing and talk to your parents.

Interested in becoming a staff member? Feel free to PM me, or apply HERE!
::Teen Help Member Since 2006::
::Staff Member for ten years::
~Blessed Be~