View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
forgy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,263, Level: 11 Points: 6,263, Level: 11 Points: 6,263, Level: 11

White discharge no period - September 1st 2013, 11:31 AM

My period is over a week late this time. I won't say that I have never been this late before but from quite a few months I was fairly regular, with a plus minus few days. Now I have upset stomach, like I usually do before starting periods. My breasts hurt a bit and my body is all warmed up and these are my usual PMS symptoms. But my period is not coming. I don't have cramps and all I get is a white discharge. I usually get white discharge throughout the month and its clear and smell free but this time in my usual period dates I have been getting the usual white discharge instead of period.
Now me and my bf did mess a bit, I was holding his dick and i was fully clothed. his dick was nowhere near my woman parts. he then touched my clit a bit with his hand, did not go into the vagina. and i doubt he had any precum on his hand because his dick was in my hand.
so my question is, is this pregnancy? I am a virgin and this is as far as i have gotten. I haven't even fingered my vagina ever nor did my bf touch it. please help.