View Single Post
  (#6578 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
what the hell is a FixYou♥
I've been here a while

Name: taylor

Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 6th 2013, 01:52 AM

Cody, okay... *warning: I'm about to rant so much its going to hurt your eyes* First of all, goddamnit if you offer sex or sexual activities one more time I'm literally going to slap you. And you'll call me a bitch but I am not a horny bastard unlike some people. This is MY birthday. This is MY life. My choice. If not, then its illegal, so fuck that. Second, do NOT sit here and say that you know EXACTLY what I'm going through. I understand totally that your mom did what my mom is doing right now, cheating on your dad and all, but you were a kid, and I'm this teenager who has enough problems and issues in her life, now you add on this and I cannot bear it. But its like, do you even hear the words that come out of my mouth? My mom was going to ABANDON me, us, everything. You might know how it works and how it feels, but you don't know how I fucking feel. Third, GODDAMNIT CODY you don't need to blow up and yell at me every time I talk to Matthew. I want my friend back, I just want October back I miss him, I'm sorry, but just deal with it! You don't have to be fucking jealous, and you definitely don't go rambling off to your friends about how much of a bitch I am and how pissed you are at him. That's just hypocriting and you know it. Okay, so he wants to be alone, figure his life out. But don't you ever think that I need to figure things out too? Yet I don't avoid you! And suddenly he's kinda talking to me again, and you blow your shit! He doesn't need to stay away, you just need to realize that he isn't too close. In fact, maybe he isn't close enough. I was TERRIFIED of him over the summer, remember? And now that I actually miss him in my life, and you act like my fucking father and set out this list of rules like I'm a child and a screw up waiting to happen. No. Maybe you just need to like, shut up and relax. I'm talking to him, for like, 4 minutes. Not having sex with him.
Just... okay???
Goddamn... just... why do you always do this to me? To him? To yourself...

....Matthew's turn. Yay...
Dude... whatever the hell he tells you, if he says to stay the fuck away from me or he tells you that he's losing me because of you or something like that, could you just not listen to him??? I just like... I miss your voice and I like that I'm at least getting a couple minutes of it recently. That's all I get, fine... I'll soak it up. Because maybe its just too... ugly when we're friends. I don't know... I miss my hypothetical brother dude I'm sorry for being so depressing...I'm sorry that's the reason you left... I'm trying my best...