View Single Post
  (#6593 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
what the hell is a FixYou♥
I've been here a while

Name: taylor

Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 11th 2013, 01:26 AM

P: Thank you for actually being someone who understands. I'm so sorry, whatever you've been through, and please Stay Strong. Its funny, I never would've ever guessed you doing this to yourself, but really... its just. You know me. Strange how that works... thank you for making me smile though. Making me feel like... visible. Being real. Even if you like, have a girlfriend...

MO: I'm really really sorry, I never wanted to hurt you or fuck up your life or your self confidence and I never meant to lead you this far. I wasn't using you, because I do like you, a ton, why wouldn't I? You're so beautiful and so talented and so important to me, but I don't know if I want you more than this amazing, wonderful sister that you are to me.

MC: I really don't know how to feel about you right now. Like, I'm falling for way too many people and I can't fucking control it, but I miss you so bad and wish you would just look at me and talk to me even if I'm this ugly and this depressing, I can't help it, I just miss you. You literally make me homesick, like it hurts this way you look at me and your eyes say: look at what we had. And I have to remind myself that, to you, we had NOTHING.

C: I like, I don't even know what to fucking do with you anymore. I love you, I do, as much as a teenager could love someone, but its like I'm fading away and so are the feelings and everything is going to vanish eventually. I'm going to lose everyone, hurt everyone, I just can't please every person in my life no matter how hard I try and you know it. You're waiting for me to screw up because it will give you something to say "I told you so" about. You think no one could ever love you but the truth is you just deserve someone better than me. I don't think I actually want to date you. I just couldn't afford to say no.