(#2 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
what the hell is a FixYou♥
I've been here a while

Name: taylor

Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25

Re: Has being bullied altered your personality? - September 22nd 2013, 03:18 PM

Gareth

To answer your question, yes, I do think being bullied has affected me. Take little Taylor and place her in a situation where there's only 8 girls in the grade, and she's the only one who is different. Bam, not many friends at all. No one would really talk to this Taylor, and when they did it was mocking for being awkward and ugly and her skin being disgusting.

I'm gonna get out of third person now

But yeah, when I was younger people would call me an alien and it made me extremely self conscious about my skin. I kind of think that one reason the other girls in the grade left me was for the way I looked, but also for the way I played or talked to others and had this weird imagination. I'm now just an all-around changed person. I am really scared of being judged, but when it comes to my body, its not that I hide myself, because sometimes I don't, but when I'm not hiding I'm careless as to what happens to me. So I am called this awkward, shy, scared person sometimes, and other times I'm called this slutty freak. I virtually can't be accepted as anything, there's no middle. My skin is somewhat better, and maybe I'm not as awkward. But I'm never going to break out of this cage where I'm so scared of being judged.