Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Best Friend's Boyfriend Hates Me
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Katie Lydia Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Katie

Points: 16,425, Level: 18 Points: 16,425, Level: 18 Points: 16,425, Level: 18

Best Friend's Boyfriend Hates Me - September 23rd 2013, 01:37 AM

My best friend has been seeing this guy, we'll call him G, from June-Julyish and we've all hung out, we all got along and had a good laugh but the last two times when I've went down to my best friend's cabin I've slept with two guys, one guy is G's football teammate and the other is his friend who goes hillwalking with him.

Since that has happened he has became quite snippy and cold towards me, not completely but little remarks are made here and there and I put it down to just harmlessly making fun of me, which I don't mind, It happens with a group of friends.

The last time I was with G me and him were VERY VERY drunk and kept carrying on and play fighting in the pub and when me and my best friend put him to bed he felt my arse but I pointed it out right there and then, my best friend was a little annoyed but nothing else happened. He knows I've been raped because my best friend told him and when we were drunk he said I was "making my way through his group of friends and taking advantage of drunk guys and he'll be next", I told him to watch what he was saying as did my best friend who was getting really angry at what he was saying to me.

I haven't been down since that time but as far as I knew we were all friends, I was on FaceTime with my friend last night and G and his friend came into the cabin as we were talking, he asked who she was talking to and she said me to his response was "Katie? Fucking Katie? I fucking hate that girl, I really do fucking hate her and hate is a strong thing to say, I really fucking hate her". I laughed it off but now I'm a little upset, why does he hate me? What have I done? Is it because I slept with two of his closest friends? I've not made a move on him or anyone else, when I did sleep with they boys it was THEM who made the first move.

The girl is my best friend but I use that term very loosely, she's not loyal and very selfish, she's ditched me in town centres by myself to go home with him at 1am, she's made me feel left out and of course, telling him I was raped which was none of his or hers business, also found out she's been bitching about me to him, I don't mind as bitching happens in daily life but the things she's told is utter lies. I know if I was to tell her she'd just tell me to ignore it but I know for a fact if I was down there again and he was to start verbally abusing me, she'd just tell him to stop and be quiet but still date him.

I'm different, i'd kick his ass out and put her first but I know everyone is different.

Any advice?

Razors pain you
Rivers are damp
Acid stains you
Drugs cause cramp
Guns aren't lawful
Nooses give
Gas smells awful
You might as well live.

♥ Family ♥ Animals ♥ Cats

Last edited by Katie Lydia; September 23rd 2013 at 03:49 AM.