Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Best Friend's Boyfriend Hates Me
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Chris

Points: 27,759, Level: 24 Points: 27,759, Level: 24 Points: 27,759, Level: 24

Re: Best Friend's Boyfriend Hates Me - September 24th 2013, 06:35 PM

Well, it sounds like he's jealous. I've been on both ends of this - so I know how he must feel. Most likely he is jealous that you had sex with his two friends (maybe he's not getting what he wants from his girlfriend, or maybe he just wants to have sex with you too). You know how people say you tell the truth when you are drunk, or say how you feel? Well to some context that is true. The fact that he mentioned to you that you had sex with his two friends and he is next probably relates to him wanting or having a fantasy to have sex with you. Maybe those two guys you got with said you were good at sex - and told him about it (yes we usually talk in detail about our sex life). Or maybe he just has always thought you were good looking? The possibilities are endless.

Alright, I'm all over the place here. My point is - I think that he was jealous that you got with his two friends, and despite his girlfriend, he most likely wanted to get with you (maybe more when you guys where drunk than when you guys are sober - so we can blame it on being drunk if things went wrong). But now that he is sober, and you practically rejected him up in the cabin when you last seen him, most likely his way to cope, and blow off the whole incident is to act like he hates you and say hurtful things. One reason for that is to make himself feel better about it (like he didn't get rejected), and another is to throw off the scent of him having something for you (so his girlfriend doesn't think to much about it).

Where to go from here? I think you shouldn't even bring anything up - and that you should just move on. Don't avoid your friend or anything harsh like that. Just live your life. But most likely when you see G, he will probably keep saying stupid/mean things. Just learn to not listen to it, and not take it to heart.

Best wishes,
Chris

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
— Malala Yousafzai