View Single Post
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

Points: 20,599, Level: 20 Points: 20,599, Level: 20 Points: 20,599, Level: 20

Re: Has being bullied altered your personality? - September 25th 2013, 12:47 AM

I'm so glad someone asked this, so I can finally tell someone.

Let's back up to meet 12 year old Jessica. She was an innocent, joyful, kind, and caring little girl, who loved everyone. She had a website...it was going great. It was popular, active...she thought she had friends on there. Then...it all started when two girls, who had played along the whole time, turned out to be mean, hateful, trolls. They made post after post, discriminating some members, but mostly jessica. They cursed her out at every opportunity, and broke her free spirit up. Why didn't the stupid kid ban them? Why didn't that 12 year old idiot just delete their accounts? Because she had been sheltered her whole life...she didn't believe that such good friends would betray her. She believed in the false world of hope.
So...months later, she might've actually been okay. But the bullies came back, convincing another member to hate Jessica as well. So more posts came...about how dramatic jessica was, how annoying she was, and how she should just go kill herself. At this point, there would still be some damage done...but not a lot. If only Jessica hadn't been bullied by her 'ex' daily...along with having her first broken heart. By broken? I mean crushed. Demolished. Beyond repair.

Fast forward to today, and I never make a big deal out of anything anymore. Guess they can never call me a pathetic, worthless, drama-queen again.
I now no longer allow myself to like people. I don't want them to text me anymore bad words.
I learned six new curse words, nine more sexual words, and was hurt drastically.
I'm now a compete disappointing failure to my family...and I don't even know who I am anymore. I just want the innocent Jess back.
Guess they got their way.

i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you