View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
wannabe_pretty Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Marissa

Points: 11,545, Level: 15 Points: 11,545, Level: 15 Points: 11,545, Level: 15

Talking White Ink Tattoo on my Wrist - April 7th 2009, 11:06 PM

I need opinions people!! =D

Ive been thinking about getting a tattoo lately. I drew one that incorperated my family names and heritage, but it would have been big... SO I decided to change my mind (as I do pretty frequently)....

I want to get the word "Believe" written in cursive on my wrist in white ink. Now, I dont have any tattoos as of yet but I'm about to turn 19 and this is going to be a very sentimental tattoo and experience for me...

I was wondering if any of you have white ink tattoos and how they look/your experience with them thus far. Even if you don't have a white ink tattoo, what was it like getting tattoo'd on your wrist? I know everyone's pain tolerance is different, I'm pretty good with the pain thing. I'm just curious. Haha.

Plus, how would you know if the place is clean and stuff? I checked out this one place today and the guy was so eager to tattoo me he didn't ask me for ID or tell mea cost or anything... I went into him and the first thing I said was " I dont know a THING about tattoos, can you give me somewhat of a breakdown" he didnt... he told me to find the writing I liked and that he'd be with me in 20 mins.... So i had to tell him that I was not getting it done today, that I was more like 'shopping around'.... then i told him i wanted white ink he told me he didnt do the white ink.... so like... seeing him rush into it like that turned on the alarm in my head...

So...any pointers? =)