View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
JustSoCasual Offline
UGH
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Casey / Avery

Points: 6,353, Level: 11 Points: 6,353, Level: 11 Points: 6,353, Level: 11

Question Anxiety or extremely shy? - October 31st 2013, 07:06 PM

Okay, so I feel awkward saying this, but... yeah...
So lastyear, I began high school. In Primary, I was considered out going to my friends and they were shy. But since High school, our personality's switched, and I became extremely shy and unresponsive. I haven't made any real friends within a year, and it's getting difficult to keep up when my friends are meeting new people.
Just today for example, my best friend from Primary asked me to another girl if she knew the answer to a question. Normally, I'd ask(But very timidly), but I randomly freaked and got too scared to ask her and kinda looked over a few times and tapped their desk, which they obliviously never heard.
Another example is a trait I started a few months ago. I got to scared to reply to teachers. I freaking hate attention, and when teachers asked me stuff, I kinda look down, go quiet and shrug my shoulders. I got a referal in first year for being too quiet in English, which resulted in the department head talking to my parents and testing for problems. My Maths teacher is now questioning me and getting concerned. >-<
Just to hear my name and receiving all the stares, make me hot all over and go shaky and nervous. ;^;

I don't really know much, because I'm not much of a studier, and I feel awkward looking it up.

Help? ;^;

ღ~Aimee~ღ

my head is screaming

my heart is bleeding