View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,194, Level: 59 Points: 172,194, Level: 59 Points: 172,194, Level: 59

College applications? - November 3rd 2013, 10:08 PM

Because I am a worrywart.

For both of my colleges, it seems as if I need to send in my transcripts by mail. Do I just send the transcripts to the office of admissions and they'll know what to do? Do I need to add a specific admissions counselor's name to the mail? And the envelope would look something like this, right:
University of Saint Joseph - Office of Admissions
-whatever address that is here-

If I have to add the admissions counselor, where would their name go?

Should I wait for a few days after mailing my transcripts to submit the actual application online or does it not matter, like could I just hit submit and then they'll realize that hey, maybe the transcripts are on their way?

And on the application it asks if I'm interested in living in a dorm or commuting. Right now I'm commuting, but I can change my mind later on, right? Like if I get accepted I could just talk to someone in the college about living in a dorm instead?

Also, as far as letters of recommendation go, I don't need to send those in one of the envelopes that has my high school name, etc., on it? A plain white envelope with my own address on it will do, right? Both people who gave me letters of recommendation just gave them to me in folders so I'm assuming there's nothing fancy I have to do there besides mail it.

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive

Last edited by Ennui.; November 3rd 2013 at 10:23 PM.