(#2 (permalink)) Old
Pirouette Offline
Just a girl strolling by
I've been here a while

Name: Rishy

Points: 19,789, Level: 20 Points: 19,789, Level: 20 Points: 19,789, Level: 20

Re: College applications? - November 4th 2013, 01:14 AM

Hey Dez!
When I sent my transcripts for college, there was this form I had to fill out and turn it into my school. But yeah, you do send it to the office of admissions-you'll find the address on the college's website. Sending transcripts by mail? Do you have an official copy of your transcript that you can send out? Usually most schools do that- like schools send the actual transcript. Also, there is no counselor's name involved. You just send it to the office of admissions and they'll take care of it. For my applications, I sent in the application the same day(like hit the submit button) on the day I requested for transcript to be sent. But overall, it doesn't really matter in what order you do it as long as it doesn't cross the deadline.

I think if you want to get a dorm- you have to let them know by a certain date(at least for some schools, not sure about that one). And for recommendation letters- plain white envelopes work fine. Basically, you have to fill out the envelopes and give them to the recommenders, and they'll mail it for you. I hope this helps! and good luck!!

~Rishy

[left]

"Imperfection is beauty;
madness is genius;
and its better to be absolutely ridiculous
than absolutely boring."

-Marilyn Monroe