Thread: Show my work?
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,019
Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Show my work? - November 7th 2013, 02:12 AM

Maybe you can ask your teacher what he wants you to do in cases like that?
I know that even when I get questions with that, I sort of write out HOW I know, like, I'll rewrite the question then I'll get rid of the plus so it's just the negative and make it 1-1=0. Or you can explain how you got it on the paper rather than just writing down the answer (ie it's plus a negative, which means minus).
But, you can always ask him, just to be on the safe side.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts