View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,024
Points: 194,844, Level: 62
Points: 194,844, Level: 62 Points: 194,844, Level: 62 Points: 194,844, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: dating a girl for the first time: good and bad? - November 7th 2013, 02:14 PM

Hey there,

As Mahray said, the one con that I can think of is the fact that some people may not be as accepting of you dating someone of the same sex. But, depending on your own situation, you may find people to be more accepting than you think as well!

I don't see much of a difference with a relationship with a guy or a girl, either. I think that the basic thing is that the two of you like each other a lot and want to be with each other. Keep the lines of communication open just like you would any other relationship, and just enjoy each other's company, whether that's going on dates or spending time with each other, just like any relationship.

Congratulations on your relationship!

-Dez


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.