Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#1060 (permalink)) Old
PrimadonnaQueen Offline
left this site.
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 10,364, Level: 14 Points: 10,364, Level: 14 Points: 10,364, Level: 14

[MERGED] Screaming thread. - November 14th 2013, 10:21 PM

Don’t you hate it when people make a joke about you, about something that you are actually incredibly insecure about and they don’t realize it, but every laugh feels like a stab in your chest, because it hurts so much and brings up memories you’d rather forget. But you can’t say anything, because then people would know your weaknesses. They’d know how insecure you really are. So instead you just laugh it off, and hide the pain you feel inside.

It’s a cruel thing you’ll never know all the way I tried. It’s a hard thing faking a smile when I feel like I’m falling apart inside. And now you’re gone, it’s like an echo in my head, and I remember every word you said. And you never were, and you never will be mine. For the first time, there’s no mercy in yours eyes. And the cold wind’s hitting my face, and you’re gone, and you’re just walking away… and I’m helpless.

.....“You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.”.....

Last edited by Adam the Fish; November 15th 2013 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts.