olive98 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: olive

Points: 11,355, Level: 15 Points: 11,355, Level: 15 Points: 11,355, Level: 15

November 29th 2013, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotJazzCP View Post
Hello there,

Getting a better reputation at school, does take some time. The unfortunate rumours that could of been spread at your school may be hard to shake off but do not let that hurt you. You always will have some friends who will help you; talking to them should help you to start the transition. Slowly try to branch of and talk to people, ignore any comments of which you may find some offence too, and hopefully that should be a good start.

Good luck!
ignoring ok i'll try that. it does feel good to not think of the rumor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjhitt123 View Post
I know exactly what you are going through. All you have to do is take it one step at a time. For instance you said you want to be/sound smart, so every once in a while raise your hand. Only do this it you know your answer is correct though. Also, STUDY! Good luck, and I hope things work out for you . If you every need someone to talk to just PM me.
sounds good i'll raise my hand when i know for sure, its fun thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton View Post
I'm sorry to hear that your ex-boyfriend has decided to spread rumours about you but don't let them get you down, they are only rumours and if you don't pay any attention to them, they might just die down. As for your reputation, I'd say that it is something that needs to be worked at, if you want to have a reputation as being smart then being a good student would be a good place to start, making sure that you do the work given in class and for at home, participating in class, etc. and in time, it'll pay off and you'll have also done well.
i sneezed and i sighed after by accident and some1 said 'i think she just orgasmed'
i'll try to participate in a better way.

Last edited by Jack Lowden; November 29th 2013 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Merged posts.