olive98 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: olive

Points: 11,355, Level: 15 Points: 11,355, Level: 15 Points: 11,355, Level: 15

Re: how do i change my reputation at school? - November 30th 2013, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyGirl~ View Post
Hey there,
A good way to improve your reputation at school is to become more active in your classes. Try participating more by raising your hand and answering/asking questions(meaningful ones, not redundancy). I would also encourage you to try taking more part in school-related activities such as sports and clubs/organizations. Obviously, this takes time and if there are rumors being spread, don't let them get to you. Yes, I know that people will bother you about it and they may make fun of you about it, but just ignore it and focus on improving your reputation. Over time, people will forget things of the past and will notice the new you. Also, another way to get a reputation as a smart person is offering to help other people around you that are struggling. Trust me, if you start tutoring other people, you will earn a reputation as a smart person in a quick matter of time. I hope this helps and good luck on this.

~Rishy

even though i'm not a good student i have been teachers pet the last 2 years because i sit up the front a lot and talk to my favourite teacher.
i've been tutored a lot so it would be pretty unique for me to be a tutor too i'll try to. thanks i will do a lot of things to be involved, i play tennis but will add some more things for sure