View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Hiraeth Offline
Glorious raindrops
Experienced TeenHelper

Points: 15,685, Level: 18 Points: 15,685, Level: 18 Points: 15,685, Level: 18

Re: Im so.. Lonely.. - December 2nd 2013, 04:18 AM

Dear Despair,

As my eyes take in your words, I feel my heart beating to the rhythm of yours. We are lonely, but if only we knew just how not alone we were. The holiday season is a nightmare for a lot of people; perhaps for every single person who has been abandoned or hurt by others, for every single person who has one or multiple holes in their heart left by someone else. For those of us to whom grief rings closer to the heart than celebration of relationships.

During the holiday season, more than ever, there are other people like us out there who are in need of a sign that they're not alone. I think I might end up spending my Christmas eve and day on here. You can always come here, and come to the fellow lonely souls that take refuge here; and we'll always believe you, because we've been there. We know the pain of grief, and the pain of isolation.

I don't have any magical words for you. I, too, am in a lot of pain and grief. But I wanted you to know that you're not alone, and you're always welcome to have a friend in me.

"If limitations exist, it is because we have erased the possibility of potential."

Feel free to PM me if you ever need anything.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.