View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23

Re: He has a girlfriend :( - December 3rd 2013, 02:39 PM

That's what I don't get, like what kind of guy is pursuing other girls? Cause his girlfriend doesn't live in our city so yeah....
I definitely have limited options
Either he's lying about the girlfriend cause he doesn't like me and knows making up a girlfriend I'll never meet would solve that for him
Or he really does have a girlfriend and he's a shitty boyfriend cause he's trying to get with others. And I feel like if my friend had known about the girlfriend it definitely would have been part of the equation in her disinterest.

Either way, it doesn't look good for me... Either he doesn't like me and is trying to let me off easy... Or he doesn't like me cause he really does have a girlfriend... Or he does like me (which isn't likely any how) and I am the "other woman"...

It just sucks. I always end up liking guys, hell, some of them are funny and charming like him, some aren't... And there's always SOMETHING wrong with them. I hate it. All my friends have these great perfect guys and I end up liking guys/dating guys who are willing to cheat or are controlling or what ever else

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions