View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Sarahneedshelp Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,986, Level: 11 Points: 5,986, Level: 11 Points: 5,986, Level: 11

Help! My boyfriend likes some other girl! - December 6th 2013, 09:55 PM

Hey. I'm panicked. My boyfriend and I have been going out for almost 3 months. And then we got this new girl, and everyone says she looks like ariana grande and demi lovato. And everyone likes her. AND ITS TRUE! Than my friend asked me and some other people "have you seen the new girl?" And my boyfriend, who is right infront of me, decides to say "ah yea! Shes hot!" I was surprised. And he was like "no she isnt! Whaat!?" And then walked away. I havent seen her, but i was beyond pissed. And then we walked passed her in the hallway. And then my boyfriend decides to yell, literally yell "SHES HOT!" I turned around and smacked him. Now what do i do? This girl is 10 times skinnier than me, she really does look like ariana grande, and has great teeth, while mine remain all lopsided. She wears this vanilla perfume, when all i depend on is my soap and deodorant. Im pretty sure this is going to happen again, and im pretty scared. My family is so poor, i cant afford the things she does! Help! HELP! I can't loose him! I really can't. Please help. I dont want to het in a fight with the girl. And i dont want to break up with him if he says it again. And i dont want to brush it off my shoulder. I can go on and on for days on how she is better than me. I just cant ok? I cant. Please help.