Thread: public school
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
blackheartedballerina Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: bayleigh

Points: 9,713, Level: 14 Points: 9,713, Level: 14 Points: 9,713, Level: 14

public school - December 10th 2013, 06:06 AM

my mother has decided that it is a good idea to send my brother and i to public school for the first time. why she thinks dumping us in school junior year after being home schooled and quite sheltered, i have no idea. the idea really scares me, but honestly i think she's made up her mind, and my brother is not opposed to the idea, so where one twin goes, the other must follow.

the only shred of hope i have is that i will find a few people who are like me, a bit quirky, a bit off beat, who like art and music, but the school we would be going to is the crappiest high school in the county and i don't think im going to like it much. they get the lowest test scores, its a dirty, ugly school, and because of this, all of the bad students and teachers get placed there. also, it is impossible to switch to a better school, even though there are others very close by, so there's that.

i don't know what i should do. i don't want to be that weird new girl who knows nothing about the world, dresses in thrift store clothes, and draws morbid pictures, i like these things about myself, but when your only knowledge of public schools come from books, which cant be trusted to depict an accurate setting, you tend to imagine the worst.

Creativity takes courage
-Henri Matisse

PM/VM me if you just need to talk. trust me, i don't mind