View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: self harm. anbody please help me - January 11th 2014, 12:01 AM

Hey there,

I think that you should reach out to a trusted adult about all of this. I know that might be hard to do but they can help you work on figuring out how to overcome the self harm and work on finding the proper coping skills. Maybe you could reach out to a school counselor, a teacher or a school nurse. You deserve to get help for this and the best way to do this is by opening up to someone about this.

I think you should also consider looking into Alternatives to Self Harm. Whenever you are feeling the urge to harm yourself you can look at the alternatives. The can be helpful in dealing with the urges that come your way. You said that you turn to self harm when you are stressed so you have to work on dealing with your stress through other means and the alternatives can help you do that.

Do you think you could talk to your dad about your self harm? What about your mom? I know you don't have a great relationship with her but I am sure she would want to know something like this.

I really hope that this helped and if you need anything please feel free to use teenhelps many resources.