View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
SarahRose14 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sarah

Points: 6,561, Level: 11 Points: 6,561, Level: 11 Points: 6,561, Level: 11

Unhappy Depression Relapse - January 14th 2014, 07:15 PM

I have had Major Depressive Disorder for a few years on and off, with a history of a suicide attempt. I have been doing well for over a year, until yesterday.
My friend's mom (who I have never met) called me and told me I could never call,text, facebook my best friend ever again. She also called me a very disturbed, horrible child. She read our texts and I said that I was experimenting with different ideas of religion.
I said I liked the freedom of Satanism. But I also said that I don't believe in worshiping demons or anything, and don't want to hurt anyone. Btw, don't get offended and tell me how bad that sounds, because I know. I have no energy to argue. My mom is very christian and I haven't told her.
My mom found me in my room having an intense panic attack and rushed me to the hospital. I was pulling my hair, screaming, sobbing, and shaking uncontrollably. When I got out of the car I threw up everywhere and the nurse could hardly take my blood pressure because I was shaking so badly. It was my worst episode in 2 years. I eventually ran out of energy and the doctor released me around 2 AM.
Today I feel very drained and can't sleep or keep down any food. Even drinking too much water makes me vomit. I really don't want to face my friends at school, and I don't know what to do. I would be thankful if anyone had any advice.