View Single Post
  (#6994 (permalink)) Old
Jovial. Offline
Skittles Minion.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Trish

Points: 20,518, Level: 20 Points: 20,518, Level: 20 Points: 20,518, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 18th 2014, 02:16 AM

- Thank you for starting to step up, and look at this in a responsible manner. I really didn't mean to fuck things up with this new girl you like, but she had a right to know that I was carrying your child. I also thought she already knew. So I'm sorry about that. She was a bitch anyways. You just couldn't see it because you were under a love spell, but you are seeing it now. She is also kind of stupid. I don't think she understands the idea of conception. You went to talk to her just now, maybe you can at least stay friends.

- Why do you have to be so gorgeous?

- What is wrong with you? Get over yourself. I know that you want to protect me, but you have a funny way of showing it. This is your grandchild I am carrying. It isn't going to go away, or just disappear. If the father of the baby could man up, then at the very least as my own father you could too. I made you a dad, and guess what now I am making you a granddad. You should be excited. Also. I am NOT moving back in with you. I moved out and established a life of my own. I know you want me to move home with the baby, because you think it would be better for both of us. I am less likely to move home once the baby is born because I will not allow you to tell me how to raise my child. You had to learn with me and make the choices that you felt best for me and now it is my turn to do the same. You have raised me right. I promise this baby is going to be my first priority. Daddy you don't have to worry. You did your job with me.

- Answer my fucking phone calls mom, you asked me to do something for you. I shouldn't have to call you thirteen times to get a freaking answer.