View Single Post
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
house-of-usher Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lilly

Points: 6,739, Level: 12 Points: 6,739, Level: 12 Points: 6,739, Level: 12

Re: Is Scratching Truly Bad or Self Harm? - February 5th 2014, 03:44 PM

Well IDK if any of you truly care about me and what I am going through (usually no one does), but I wanted to update all of you on how things have been going. I have been scratching my arm more than usual and I think that I have developed scars. Idk what they are suppose to look like, but I truly think that I have them. My depression or at least that is what I think I am going through is getting a lot worse. I have thought many times just this week alone about killing myself. I am so scared that I might do something that I can never take back. My brother got a small rifle with his christmas money that so he can go out hunting with me dad. I have been thinking about the gun constantly this week and I have day dreamed about me shooting myself with that rifle. It is really bad that I have a good idea where the bullets are. Thank God I don't know how to load it. I don't know what I can do to overcome this. I hope someone here can help me because I am so afraid to go to others about this.
Thank you all for your help so far. If any of you are religious please keep me in your prayers and if not please keep me in your thoughts. Thanks again for everything that you all have tried to help me with. I pray that by the grace of God that I can overcome all of this and become better and happy again.

Life is like a rollercoaster. There are ups and downs, but you don't let those ups and downs stop you in your tracks