View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Ella. Offline
Average Joe

Name: Elise

Points: 9,411, Level: 14 Points: 9,411, Level: 14 Points: 9,411, Level: 14

Unhappy Anxiety caused by my job - February 10th 2014, 11:42 AM

I get so anxious about my job! Because a few times my boss has called and he's not the nicest person especially if he's annoyed about something. Whenever my phone rings I have this horrible anxious/nauseous feeling because I think it's my boss or someone else from work calling! Literally hearing my ring tone makes me anxious now!! Then recently a girl at my work complained to my boss about me that I hadn't done anything on my shift (she was working after me) and that she had loads to do which wasn't true at all. I feel really upset by it and the fact that she went behind my back and told my boss this. So of course I got a phone call from my boss and now I'm just full of anxiety because I'm scared I'll get another call if I've done something wrong :/. I just hate my job so much I really think I'm going to quit soon because I have enough going on and can't deal with much more stress/anxiety right now! But then I'd also be anxious about quitting in case my boss starts like questioning me about why I'm leaving and being horrible to me!

Does anyone else get this anxious over stuff like this? Or is it just me?

I turn the music up, I got my records on
I shut the world outside until the lights come on
Maybe the streets alight, maybe the trees are gone
I feel my heart start beating to my favourite song.