View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
SilentBunny Offline
Formally Sn0man
Regular TeenHelper

Name: jake

Points: 15,637, Level: 18 Points: 15,637, Level: 18 Points: 15,637, Level: 18

Angry Started again and doctor - February 26th 2014, 05:12 AM

Ok so I was about 100 days clean then started cutting agaib , I just can't handle my family bitching at me nor my sister yelling and swearing and threatening to hit or beat me up. I don't think I will stop anytime soon as I enjoy the pain and the blood. (I enjoy drinking it, is that odd?)

I recently went to the doctor to accompany my mother and she told the doc about my SH and he agreed to take me on as a patient. I went today and it sucked! He was not helpful at all. He didn't ask to examine my SH or anything. Just asked if I was sad all the time and saw I was smiling and said I couldn't be depressed as I claimed. :/ Went on to say my problem was not my family or my sister verbally abusing me. No. It was that I had no job. And in the month til I see him again I should volunteer at places and try to get a job and then I will be fine. Also he offered me phsyciatry and counseling. I said maybe to the counselling.
Should I start seeing a new doc, this one seems to know nothing. Also would counselling be a good route to go?

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.