View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
SpecterH Offline
Average Joe

Name: Harvey S.

Points: 6,460, Level: 11 Points: 6,460, Level: 11 Points: 6,460, Level: 11

Re: My boyfriend and I are worried - February 27th 2014, 04:19 AM

Firstly, I want to strongly encourage that you stay calm in this situation. I know you and your boyfriend might be worried about the possibilities, but there is no benefit of being worried until everything is confirmed. Worrying will only make things worse right now.

Secondly, I recommend that you visit your doctor and take a pregnancy test. If you don't feel comfortable doing that right now for whatever reason, I'd encourage that you buy a pregnancy test or even visit a clinic that can also do the test for you. Home pregnancy tests aren't always reliable, so I'd strongly recommend that you take the test with a medical professional - just to be sure.

For now, stop worrying and take a test. If it turns out that you are pregnant, have a conversation with your boyfriend. Reach out to those closest for you in order to obtain their support and advice as well. I know it's a scary time for you right now, but everything is speculation right now. Don't worry yourself over the possibility of pregnancy; you may not even be pregnant.

Harvey Specter
Don't play the odds, play the man.