View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Lionheart Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Oliver

Points: 10,960, Level: 15 Points: 10,960, Level: 15 Points: 10,960, Level: 15

Re: Practicality Vs. Happiness? Regarding my location for college. - March 4th 2014, 06:34 PM

Well, I would say go for it. Do what makes you more happy! Moving back may be easier, but if its not what truly makes you happy, then it doesn't matter how easy it is, it will still be hard. (hope that makes some sense).
i had to make a similar decision a year ago as well. Go abroad for a year or start university in my home town. Guess what? I was scared, because it cost so much money, I would be away in a foreign country for a whole year and everything seemed so complicated and scary, so I stayed. It would be a lie to say I regret it every single day, 'cause it's ok here, but I still regret it and I'm trying everything to be able to spend at least one semester away from here.

It was the easier and more reasonable way, but not the better one. So, if you feel, like staying will make you more happy do so!

It's ok to give in to an urge or make a mistake. You are only human and we all have our flaws. We all have our weak moments and we all make mistakes. Thats what makes us human.
Thats what makes us unique and beautiful

Courage isn't always a loud roar. Sometimes it is a quiet whisper at the end of a day saying: Tomorrow I will try it again!