View Single Post
  (#7123 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 5th 2014, 12:20 AM

My thoughts on you have gone kind of up and down tonight... you're so different in person to the person I've been texting. Sitting there and trying to warm up with that drink I realised again that you're pretty fucking sexy, I like the lazy little smile you do. And I was nervous... I think both of us were talking gibberish, haha. I thought before that what I liked about you was just the feelings you gave me when you kissed me but I think it's a little more. Kissing you was pretty great tonight actually. Sober kissing is really nice. Butterfliesing. And then your texts seem so insecure... and I think I'm not the person that you'd like me to be. I'm not as sweet as you'd like. I curse occasionally and I'm slightly more spirited than you'd expect for a tiny person and do bold things and I don't particularly like classical music.

Plus we work together. Oh fuck we work together.
And there's the slight issue of me having only been single for eight days after four years and still being kind of in love with someone else.

But kissing you was nice.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.