View Single Post
  (#7142 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 9th 2014, 08:57 AM

I love my job so much. I am so in love with the building, I love the people, I love the familiarity, I love what I do. I look forward to work every day. It's so cruel of you to leave me in limbo like this. I can't believe I had to hear from a workmate what the story is. The last few days have been awful. I can't think, can't eat, can't sleep. I don't know what to do.

Please, please let everything be ok. I probably love this job more than anyone I work with. One stupid thing on one stupid night does not make me a bad worker. Everything likes me. Customers like me. Everyone in the building likes me. Morale is already low. It's so unfair of you to string us along for two months and let us think everything is ok.

Please, please, I'm begging you, I'm begging you, it's just another replaceable worker to you but it's everything to me. Please. Please. Please. I'll do anything. I don't care if you're a terrible catering company who have really been treating us despicably, I just love my job too much to care. Everything feels like it's turning upside down right now and I can't deal with it. Please please give me another chance, please see what a good worker I am and understand that everybody makes mistakes. Please.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.